Re: [hatari-devel] Happy birthday, Hatari!

On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 at 09:00, Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On the 21st of March 2021, I reached a point where all files that looked necessary were finally compiling on Linux
I guess you meant 2001 here. ;-)

So that were my memories of the very early days... Of course a lot of
additional stuff has happened in the course of time, but for this mail
here it's enough of sentimentality, I think (but I can continue maybe
next weekend if you liked this kind of memory dumps, or maybe Nicolas,
Eero, Laurent or anybody else could share some memories about the Hatari
history, too).
Absolutely loved it! Being active on a project for 20 years sounds really amazing, your story resembles Linux origins quite a lot. :)

--
http://mikro.atari.org