|Re: [hatari-devel] Happy birthday, Hatari!|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Happy birthday, Hatari!
- From: Miro Kropáček <miro.kropacek@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 11:19:31 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=42sPsnwTqzgo9u0/QSl+642PkdfrrE9VpmRi8+AKOrU=; b=u+rInmD5LJOq5Ij/kULFfNreQ5u0Zpn9gIM731TLIGq3kxoo/eUG7EYAn73dqxIJR3 3sORiTNkkce9fn+3IWZw3xdtz8AUOGdyjvEjwwLCZL+ZlhLflwXivbw9LGKtWXBAm66R CVNxesVvqUeVSECB8FmwxArwJpgbcoFcddF4gv2cHGpX6vDIL2MQUboK2h3n4e3UwyjP JmoCGOo7v6uGEu07rC2pYiXG8Q/jSu2k/exY6TflKNZPFBDDAS6qEvs90NHedtsJXkYD CGNJsEgPduBuJhlmFIclVP4zWoZ5BvuaupSglsG5hjbCBXMUROuPcrIvXj7G5wMKhMsq JKMA==
- I've digged into my story with Hatari and I've just discovered that my collaboration with the team started in april 2008 (time flies so fast) :)
Btw Laurent, I don't know whether you realise this but you were *the* person who actually broke the myth "Falcon can't be emulated properly". Around that time it was a popular belief that having Falcon emulated would take insane amounts of manpower and CPU utilization to make it possible and that Aranym is the only possible route to take. Then you came and proved everyone wrong.
And then you started coding demos and games for the Falcon. Could there be a more inspirational story? ;-) Hats off mate!