Re: [hatari-devel] Happy birthday, Hatari!

On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 at 10:13, Laurent Sallafranque <laurent.sallafranque@xxxxxxx> wrote:
- I've digged into my story with Hatari and I've just discovered that my collaboration with the team started in april 2008 (time flies so fast) :)
Btw Laurent, I don't know whether you realise this but you were *the* person who actually broke the myth "Falcon can't be emulated properly". Around that time it was a popular belief that having Falcon emulated would take insane amounts of manpower and CPU utilization to make it possible and that Aranym is the only possible route to take. Then you came and proved everyone wrong.

And then you started coding demos and games for the Falcon. Could there be a more inspirational story? ;-) Hats off mate!

--
http://mikro.atari.org