|Re: [hatari-devel] An issue with a demo "We Were @" by Oxygene|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] An issue with a demo "We Were @" by Oxygene
- From: Cyprian Konador <cyprian.konador@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 16:52:15 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=ZQgAyvkzDsD0ipCED0QZuQo7W78ZvgfchxoZzVgzGog=; b=PcIpERvsqMj68tUXixHCw6APvEZLSOvrACN4yE0g3bU3P/1rMUzx8j2Ds5wJ1Upyi1 S630X3J+SCFnFM8Y3Z6ndteLkADZf3w5tRE6zn4Vs8GA8xCIlTWCUEx4JdjE7a42OSI/ HG11WVDA+MPdeJwupVVGQRrqvE9vhRo+85IHv6rR8wdrpE5YGSkbPJWXBHoaSasP/079 BZz4h1zsyP6gvBHfp67q7MoK4P+LObuwpPUAHwu7fgzMhi3Yj9GA67nqv4GQHsTYPByQ WGXMjuwUgZxDiKSGtOde7a+gNBdwgiD199aHJGfzi0xTGAazvCf68tnvBqBepKuImEXH RvFg==
thanks for clarification,
Ok, we will
let Leonard know about that issue.
Le 10/02/2021 à 16:27, Cyprian Konador a écrit :
> Thanks Christian for the investigation.
> In the meantime I've checked the latest Steem, and the demo works fine
> with 2MB and 4MB RAM with its GEMDOS emulation.
> Just to let you know, I also checked the ACSI disk image with AHDI and
> the demo has the same issue in both emulators.
Christian is right, I tested the floppy version, not the HD version.
Hatari gemdos HD emulation uses some native 68000 code located in the
the cartridge space FA0000, unlike Steem HD emulation which really
intercept disk accesses when reading/writing in the IO mem space FFxxxx.
This has some pros/cons, but in the case of Hatari it means system
memory in lower RAM should not be altered by the program running from HD.