Re: [hatari-devel] An issue with a demo "We Were @" by Oxygene

Cyprian Konador schrieb:

I've just checked 2.2.0 and that issue is still present there for both
RAM configurations.
Attached you can find my configuration files and some screenshots for
2MB and 4MB RAM size

I think it was not clear to Nicolas that you were using the harddisk
version of that demo, i.e., WeWereHD.prg, under GEMDOS emulation. With
that, I can reproduce your report.

--trace gemdos shows:
WARN : PREVENTED: program 0x0 accessing program 0x124d8 file handle 0.

I assume that the HD loader for that demo completely takes over memory
and therefore this safeguard (that checks against the current PD) fails:
https://git.tuxfamily.org/hatari/hatari.git/tree/src/gemdos.c#n1049

Regards
Christian
--