|Re: [hatari-devel] An issue with a demo "We Were @" by Oxygene|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] An issue with a demo "We Were @" by Oxygene
- From: Cyprian Konador <cyprian.konador@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 16:27:19 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=lUiTcjqG3CkCWr67LZvHoIa3EMQ+FZ4YzSDOBMNEQc0=; b=FT2SaIrCbGcF6WYAloVKkVYk6Y3FaLdD88h3IaRb7Od+5l2uQphnt4M3jlTqUUnc1c o7X6GZZ6g1x1EPKP5mo6i8MvOh8Z8ZN+KdUbXEurFf5rTvo0LKajnUBxIDUFqz4GGeyM GXaPhkoAmlqPS71t5FJJc5dtt9bl0zQYYHa6qpsipt/bq9BD0LDmSBXXpyfqs+0jwfeP I/B3OZzafddr1TuF4+xqnntjj8mF/pm/a+n2gHXy0MxgMJlPMZzIo+S2hiovJ/1POY53 b8/FHhHC1c/AZAbofl4EkEppRShBKXfxkYli3fVVgFArv/cdCkhs8ZyDqC+YA5mQwRcv MYBA==
Thanks Christian for the investigation.
In the meantime I've checked the latest Steem, and the demo works fine with 2MB and 4MB RAM
with its GEMDOS emulation.
Just to let you know, I also checked the ACSI disk image with AHDI and the demo has the same issue in both emulators.
Cyprian Konador schrieb:
> I've just checked 2.2.0 and that issue is still present there for both
> RAM configurations.
> Attached you can find my configuration files and some screenshots for
> 2MB and 4MB RAM size
I think it was not clear to Nicolas that you were using the harddisk
version of that demo, i.e., WeWereHD.prg, under GEMDOS emulation. With
that, I can reproduce your report.
--trace gemdos shows:
WARN : PREVENTED: program 0x0 accessing program 0x124d8 file handle 0.
I assume that the HD loader for that demo completely takes over memory
and therefore this safeguard (that checks against the current PD) fails:
Christian Zietz - CHZ-Soft - czietz@xxxxxxx
PGP/GnuPG-Key-ID: 0x52CB97F66DA025CA / 0x6DA025CA