Re: [hatari-devel] Apple silicon

Jerome,

You may find yourself in a no win situation. Apple always wants to move forward and get rid of old APIs. If you update the code to be modern, it could stop compatibility with older versions of macOS. If the changes are not made, it could stop compatibility with a future macOS version.

In any case, I want to thank Troed for his hard work in creating a Universal binary.

Bob C

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 1:55 PM Jerome Vernet
As soon as possible I will work with M Saro on these deprecation
warnings.  But keep also in mind that we need to keep Hatari working on
older MacOs (at least 10.11 so that even a MacPro 1.1 from 2006 will
still run Hatari).

About the GUI, I can't find something really different from the SDL GUI..
If you know, let me know.

Hatari 2.3 still work on PPC/10.5 (with SDL 1) ;).

I'm not sur I will ever have a Silicon Mac...

J. VERNET

--
Sent from my iPhone