Re: [hatari-devel] Apple silicon

Le 12/01/2021 à 17:38, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
Thanks to Bob for testing my latest builds, it now seems I've managed to get it all working.

All automatic builds are now universal, i.e., includes binaries for both x86_64 as well as arm64. And as recently also finished, all binaries including the distribution .dmg are properly signed with my Dev-ID and will thus pass all Gatekeeper checks done by new macOS versions.

When discussing future user interfaces I would vote for trying to keep the native macOS UI up-to-date - with the above changes Hatari is now very much a first class Mac citizen.

regards,
Troed

Hi

great news, thanks for taking care of this.

speaking of the macOS UI, are there any missing features yet that would need to be added ?