Re: [hatari-devel] Apple silicon

Le 12/01/2021 à 19:26, Bob Carpenter a écrit :
> Nicolas,
>
> There may be something minor missing in the macOS UI, but I do not
> feel anything important is missing.
>
> Troed,
>
> My main concern with the macOS UI has always been the deprecation
> warnings that appear when compiling Hatari. Apple can stop support of
> certain function calls at any time. It requires having someone with
> Mac development knowledge to keep up on the changes and not allow the
> UI to stop compiling.

As soon as possible I will work with M Saro on these deprecation
warnings.  But keep also in mind that we need to keep Hatari working on
older MacOs (at least 10.11 so that even a MacPro 1.1 from 2006 will
still run Hatari).

About the GUI, I can't find something really different from the SDL GUI.
If you know, let me know.

Hatari 2.3 still work on PPC/10.5 (with SDL 1) ;).

I'm not sur I will ever have a Silicon Mac...

J. VERNET