Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari window embedding issue (was: Preparing hatari 2.3.1)

Le 15/12/2020 à 15:27, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

I think it needs to be worked around in Hatari
code though, if possible, as it's a rather large
functionality problem with the Python UI.

Only thing I see to help would be to add some debug printf before each SDL call in Hatari and see how the list of resulting printf's differ between ST mode for example and TT when starting and when going fullscreen.

this should show which SDL call is added when going fullscreen and back to force a redraw of the window

(maybe it's even possible to set an ENV variable to have SDL to this kind of debug printf alone, I didn't check)