Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari window embedding issue (was: Preparing hatari 2.3.1)

Le 14/12/2020 à 23:55, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
In case it's more of a SDL2 than Hatari issue,
I would be interested if others can reproduce
the issue with newer SDL2 version than I have
(v2.0.9).  Or different Gtk version (v3.22).

Hi

I get the same issue ; using sdl 2.0.12 and gtk 3.23.

No idea where this comes from, would need more time to look at this, I'm not familiar with this part of the code.

Does it work if you use an older version of hatari (2.2) with the same systems libs ?

PS : hatariui still has some '2019' copyright texts that need to be updated.