Re: [hatari-devel] Preparing hatari 2.3.1

I'm working on a music fix to Lockup demo, but it will have to be integrated in the next release of Hatari.

I won't be in time for the 2.3.1

regards

Laurent

Le 14/12/2020 à 22:49, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Hi

apart from the issues that were recently fixed since 2.3.0 was released, are there any pending changes to include in Hatari 2.3.1 ?

I think it would be better to not wait too long after 2.3 to do a 2.3.1 release. Maybe 1 week or 2 max from now would be ok.