Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari FPU support

On 12/8/20 10:27 PM, Jerome Vernet wrote:
Le 08/12/2020 à 00:14, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

Christian's mail gave good names for the FPU
variants I added to the HW matrix.  I did some
improvements to CPU Dialog section too.

Do you think that the validation of correct setting should be done in
the GUI code ?

As for the TOS that change system when you select certain TOS, I think
it should be done when Change_CopyChangedParamsToConfiguration is called ?

What kind of validation you were thinking of?

For <68020, FPU setting is just ignored.