Re: [hatari-devel] macOS : FPU using EmuTOS

On 12/5/20 12:32 AM, Jerome Vernet wrote:
i can confirm the bug: FPU settings aren't working in the MacosX GUI.
Curioulsy, only in Falcon mode.

Must be a change in core hatari sources somewhere, or the bug was here
for a while. I will take a look.

Thanks!

Fn-F12 or F12 will display the SDL GUI, then you can change the FPU
settings there. every modification thru MacOsX GUI will erase the setting.

If one cannot access SDL GUI and MacOS GUI is
partly broken, one can always edit Hatari config
file directly.

To enable 68882 emulation, change:
	n_FPUType = 0
line to:
	n_FPUType = 2

In "hatari.cfg" file ("[System]" section).

	- Eero
JV