Re: [hatari-devel] macOS : FPU using EmuTOS

You can go into Keyboard System Preferences and check "Use F1, F2, etc. keys as standard function keys". That will change F12 to act as a function key which will bring up the SDL menu in Hatari. I have left it permanently set that way because I rarely use the function keys to adjust the sound or brightness. Since I use a MacBook Pro, I use fn-<function key> if I want to use the special functions that macOS builds into the function keys,

Bob C