Re: [hatari-devel] macOS : FPU using EmuTOS

Vincent Rivière writes:
Eero Tamminen wrote:
Real Falcon machines don't have FPU, so Hatari
doesn't enable it by default for Falcon either.

Er... I recently read somewhere in FreeMiNT's GitHub that FPU-less Falcon were very rare, not the main case. Someone must be wrong.

NB: Personally, I have very low knowledge about Falcon. So I have no clue of who is right.

I asked for my Falcon030 when I bought it in 1993, that it is
equipped with a 68882. The Eureka 2.12 software that I developed
with it, takes advantage of 68030+FPU. I know a few software like
that : for example Euler, Fractals, Inshape III, POV-Ray etc.

ARAnyM that looks very close to a Falcon enables the FPU.
I think Hatari should enable FPU for Falcon, but it doesn't ...

Best regards,

--
François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeler)