Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari help output on Windows

The file selector wouldn't be too hard to fix though, would it?
Seems like something that could be done in a couple of hours by somebody that has the development environment set up.
I for sure would be happy to try it out in case you don't have access to a Windows environment.

All the best,
Daniel

On Sat, Nov 14, 2020 at 5:06 PM Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 11/11/2020 at 01:04, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> User on EmuTOS list mentioned that Hatari -h option doesn't show any
> output on Windows.
>
> This is apparently a known feature of SDL,

Indeed, SDL for Windows is completely braindead. This is one reason why I
always recompile Hatari with Cygwin for my personal usage: to get proper
debug output (and also to be able to select other drives from the file
selector).

--
Vincent Rivière

--