Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon demos tests : part 1

On 10/29/20 12:34 AM, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
For EKO system demo, I launched it 3 times. Once worked perfectly, for the 2 others, I had the sound broken until the final tridi world (the music is resetted here).

Only sound is broken, the demo continues.

I tried another run, and couldn't reproduce it
either.

-> I guess there is na issue with crossbar DMA
   handling, but triggering it is somehow timing
   dependent.

Running Hatari with Valgrind could find out
the bug, but I'm still busy testing other things.
Would you have time for that?

This demo seems to be at the limits of the DSP <-> CPU timings, but works, which is quite a good news.

I'll test for bound.

Thanks!

	- Eero