Re: [hatari-devel] Tests of Falcon games

Games using MMU to remap memory areas is a possibility, but how Capy could then have
worked with earlier Hatari version when MMU
is *disabled*, unless Falcon bus mode was also
broken with previous Hatari release?

Nicolas, what's the best way to debug whether and
what kind of MMU operations a program does?

	- Eero