Re: [hatari-devel] New Hatari release

On 8/17/20 4:33 PM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 16/08/2020 à 17:48, Thomas Huth a écrit :

PPS: What about doing a new release first? ;-) It's been quite a long
time since the last one...

Yes, that's an idea :)
I had more spare time during the holidays, so I think september could be a release target.

That sounds good, especially as Roger is aiming at
releasing EmuTOS v1.0 end of this month. :-)

Only thing pending from my side is just the bug
I mailed about yesterday.

(Fix for the portmidi code MIDI protocol handling
would be good for Mac & Windows users, but I don't
have time to look into that.  It would require
quite a lot of effort, especially as there's not
really any documentation on portmidi.)