|Re: [hatari-devel] New SYNC release - new comment on emulation :)|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] New SYNC release - new comment on emulation :)
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 17:48:41 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1597592923; bh=vE4XYysCseIZU3F9/IpbmjYheNqHezY3slKgq+8WUaA=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=RI8bFpoTOyYslZVvUV6LUWHEhbNw1sEmR/R4P7r2zmOLhtz5OiRHRjM8q2jJsiLCB bGFhSPFF0Gw7kLGJ5QGwnFl3oT1PyNAlGxcenREIQ7x1GNNQlY6tf3TMfxT+RTgY4M HIP/DFSt75CC5DpZAz64lc6Ml4E9bcuqLb6EX0CheKOyyg9CMXf3OpWQMcDYxpJt40 ZHG8Wh1DEAvCov8AXoZ9ZnrznlZy094O6XctogM9BfJpFo8jVdvwxJsAhabHogkGd3 F/HyNPQMCo3N2Y6Vw6oCfq4ffGRJnSga4GUFO9AjEldcD2RYHhTudGn1OshBgQ2cZs uuHTtBFf5BLrA==
Am Sun, 16 Aug 2020 14:56:25 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Le 16/08/2020 à 14:52, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
> > * No borders (many demos, some games and utilities might require
> > this to be on)
> > * Atari SC1224 and SM124 border size
> > * Maximum size borders (extreme demos and for developers)
> > Something like that? And maybe an indication to show when an
> > "event" happens outside of currently displayed borders. For that
> > purpose we can ignore simple border color shifts and only care
> > about graphics when in the "no border" case.
> we could have a mix of a few predefined settings as the ones above
> and then an "advanced parameters" in "hatari screeen" to really
> change these values with any pixel/line value the user really wants.
Yes, that sounds like an idea!
PS: One more thought: In the past, we also had separate settings for
window and full-screen mode, so that e.g. users could use 800x600 (for
doubled 400x300) in fullscreen, but a higher resolution for full
borders in windowed mode ... but I think that's not necessary anymore,
since the LCD displays nowadays have a fixed resolution and scaling is
rather done via GL in SDL2 instead.
PPS: What about doing a new release first? ;-) It's been quite a long
time since the last one...