Re: [hatari-devel] New SYNC release - new comment on emulation :)

Le 16/08/2020 à 14:52, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
* No borders (many demos, some games and utilities might require this to be on)
* Atari SC1224 and SM124 border size
* Maximum size borders (extreme demos and for developers)

Something like that? And maybe an indication to show when an "event" happens outside of currently displayed borders. For that purpose we can ignore simple border color shifts and only care about graphics when in the "no border" case.

Hi

we could have a mix of a few predefined settings as the ones above and then an "advanced parameters" in "hatari screeen" to really change these values with any pixel/line value the user really wants.