Re: [hatari-devel] Issues after recent WinUAE CPU core changes

Le 02/06/2020 à 20:21, Toni Wilen a écrit :
I think you forgot the patch :)

I meant patch mentioned in Eero's post.

I get:

Bleh, no FFC.. Then I am not sure what is going on. 68030 MMU is still
extremely annoying to emulate.. (mmu cpu tester would be nice but
writing one would be ultra-mega-extremely annoying to do..)

Could you compare non-prefetch mode log with prefetch mode logs? They
should be almost identical until things go wrong.

Note that opcode reads are usually word sized in non-prefetch mode and
long sized (and aligned to long word addresses) in prefetch mode. This
is normal difference.

btw, "terrible stupid" messages probably should not be logged if MMU
translation is in use.

Hi toni,
I see you pushed some 68020/30 prefetch/MMU changes, is that supposed to improve the issue when running linux under TT ?

In all cases, I pushed the changes to Hatari devel tree, so eero can have a look to see if that fixes anything.