Re: [hatari-devel] Big update to cpu emulation pushed to main repo

Nicolas Pomarède schrieb:

> This is really an incredible work, so thanks to Toni ;-)

I want to do something that is done too rarely, since people usually
write to complain.

Thank you -- also to Toni, if he's reading this! This CPU update really
is impressive work and will for sure fix one or the other emulation bug.
I'm certain that the minor hitches reported here will also be resolved.

Regards
Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx