Re: [hatari-devel] Big update to cpu emulation pushed to main repo

>> This is really an incredible work, so thanks to Toni ;-)
>
> I want to do something that is done too rarely, since people usually
> write to complain.
>
> Thank you -- also to Toni, if he's reading this! This CPU update really
> is impressive work and will for sure fix one or the other emulation bug.
> I'm certain that the minor hitches reported here will also be resolved.

I am reading this, thanks :)

I am currently trying to do same with 68010 (main remaining problems are
prefetch and write bus errors). Yes, it is mostly pointless because
nothing requires a 68010 but it is interesting challenge and at least it
is 100% doable because 68010 is not that much different than 68000. It
still seems to have mostly identical internals plus improved logic units
and bigger micro rom. 68020+ is totally different.