Re: [hatari-devel] Debugger FPU bug ? -> next release

Le 12/02/2020 à 19:03, Thomas Huth a écrit :

By the way, Nicolas, it's been more than one year now since the last
release, what do you think about doing a new release soon?

Hi

yes, I know, we're late :(

I have work in progress branch with all the recent winuae cpu's changes that I'm testing. Hopefully it should be good to merge soon and it really improve low level cpu emulation for address/bus errors + opcodes that were tested by Toni with his cputester on real HW.

Then there're still a few things that I'd like to fix for the blitter and another case regarding hbl/color changes.

I'm too busy to progress on these at the moment, but maybe it will be OK for end of march/beginning of april.
If not, then let's release anyway :)