Aw: Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari Debugger Symbols

> Gesendet: Montag, 16. Dezember 2019 um 01:25 Uhr
> Von: "Eero Tamminen" <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> An: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Betreff: Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari Debugger Symbols
>
> Hi,
>
> On 12/14/19 9:34 AM, Markus Fröschle wrote:
> > Am Samstag, den 14.12.2019, 02:08 +0200 schrieb Eero Tamminen:
>
> Attached patch changes it to an option to disable
> & re-enable automatic GEMDOS HD program symbols
>
> If you have time, could you give it a try?

Hi Eero,

tested your patch, eventually.

Although I could make it to work before using the described workaround, I personally consider your patch a real improvement when debugging TSR's.

I do not know how much work it would be to add (optional) "on"/"off" switching capability to it (as you might not be able to tell where you are coming from in more complicated scripting situations)?

If too much work, I can live with toggling (as it is right now) perfectly well, however.

Thank you very much!