Re: [hatari-devel] Basepage and proc_lives debugging from the debugger

On 17 Nov 2019 at 14:00, Matthias Arndt wrote:

> Am Sun, 17 Nov 2019 13:47:45 +0100
> schrieb Christian Zietz <czietz@xxxxxxx>:
> >
> > Imho, *any* patch proposed for Hatari should be checked to work in TT
> > and Falcon mode by its author.
>
> This practically will totally limit any contributions as not every
> Hatari user has TT and Falcon and clones in their focus.

Since Hatari can run in TT mode & Falcon mode, I think all that Christian was
suggesting that you should run a test in those modes too, with particular
attention to what happens with the high-order byte of the saved PC when a crash
occurs in TT-RAM.  Otherwise you're adding to the developer's workload for a
patch that may only be of importance to you.

Roger