Re: [hatari-devel] Possible bug in CPU emulation?

Any idea why nobody has ever noticed that before? CBHD was discontinued
more than 22 years ago, and only now it has been found that with ICD
compatible hardware it never worked for XHDI sector counts > 255? That's
rather surprising, but of course not completely impossible.
Do you know whether there is the same issue with Rwabs and sector counts
> 255, or just with XHDI?

Best regards

Uwe