Re: [hatari-devel] Possible bug in CPU emulation?

On 10/7/19 7:53 PM, Thorsten Otto wrote:
As reported here, a user created a disk image that works with Hatari, but
crashes on real hardware. The culprit seems to be the CBHD driver, but I
> would have expected that Hatari shows the same error.

Attached is the config file i used for testing.

Looking at your Hatari config, I think you have some differences
compared to real machine, as you're configuring ST with:
- 32Mhz 68000
- 14MB of RAM
- full FDC emulation disabled
- Timer-D patching

Changing those doesn't get things crashing with Hatari though.

I wonder whether there's something on real HW floppy drive
that would get executed on boot (another HD driver,
NVDI etc)?