Re: [hatari-devel] Possible bug in CPU emulation?

On Montag, 7. Oktober 2019 23:40:13 CEST Eero Tamminen wrote:
> Looking at your Hatari config, I think you have some differences
> compared to real machine,

Yes, thats not quite right, but as you noticed, setting this closer to real hw
does not change anything in Hatari.

>I wonder whether there's something on real HW floppy drive
>that would get executed on boot (another HD driver,
>NVDI etc)?

I don't think so, that would mean it is booting from floppy, and then it does
not boot from hd anymore. But in the screenshot you can see that xaaes was
already starting.