Re: [hatari-devel] STe DMA sound -> new downsampling method

On 09/09/2019 at 22:10, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
better later than never :) , I finally added the missing function that average 'n' samples on the given interval.

Good...

Vincent, could you give a try to the devel version of Hatari and see/hear if this improves/fixes the problem you reported  ?

But now the music is completely broken. Some YM voices are missing, or something like that (phase issue?). This can easily been heard:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETCRdbl4OkY

NB: Compiled yesterday from Git with Cygwin, as I usually do.

--
Vincent Rivière