Re: [hatari-devel] Fastload from GEMDOS drive emulation

On Montag, 10. Juni 2019 15:27:44 CEST Thomas Huth wrote:
> it does not mention that the
> FASTLOAD flag is ignored here,

Well, indirectly it is mentioned: "similar to mode 5". Mode 5 does not clear
the bss either. The bss/tpa is only cleared when you actually load a program.
Mode 7 cannot do that, since it does not know the actual bss length of the
program to execute, only the length of the tpa that is allocated.

>the p_flags field is not documented in the BASEPAGE / PD structure.

Right, that should be fixed.

>Pexec(7) is not mentioned in my version of the Compendium.

Yes, thats strange. Some other modes like 104 and 200 are documented (which
were IMHO introduced later), but 7 isn't.