[hatari-devel] Fastload from GEMDOS drive emulation

Hello.

It seems that Hatari GEMDOS drive emulation forces the Fastload behaviour. Am I right? And is this expected behaviour?

For example, if I put a program *without Fastload bit set* on floppy, its startup time takes more time when there is a lot of RAM in the system. This is very visible with 14 MB of ST-RAM, there is a pause of at least 3 seconds after the program has loaded. This does not happen when the Fastload bit is set, as expected. But this does not happen either from emulated C:, even if the Fastload bit is not set.

Bug or feature?

--
Vincent Rivière