Re: [hatari-devel] floppy media change on TT

Le 28/05/2019 à 01:23, Roger Burrows a écrit :
A small follow-up: I seem to remember that different makes of floppy drive
returned media change on different pins or not at all.  So perhaps the standard
TT drive was chosen after the design was settled.

Or maybe I'm talking through my hat ...

Hi
yes, IIRC some drives don't have this pin connected ; I would have expected the "official" TT drive to have this signal as output, but maybe atari used different batches.

Anyway, if other TT users could test this, maybe we could have some result with a working drive.