[hatari-devel] floppy media change on TT

on the TT, pin 34 of the internal floppy cable is connected to GPIP bit 4 at FFFA81.

This bit is the media change signal which is not available on other Atari model (disk change is detected by monitoring the write protect signal)

As I don't have a TT to test this myself, could someone read the content of FFFA81 when a floppy is inserted in the internal drive and when the drive is empty ? (I don't know if this bit is inverted before going into MFP GPIP6).

According to Atari Profibuch, this bit is not used anyway by the TOS, but it can be read anyway for custom drive routine.