Re: [hatari-devel] TT emulation crashes when there is no ACSI drive

Le 27/05/2019 à 21:47, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
Hi,

This may be due to a recent change, but the only thing I can say is that
there was no such issue with a Hatari 2.2.1 version I compiled in February.

Hi

just reading the thread about "Emulation of the TT second MFP", I see a message from Eero :

"
Linux assumes that if setting SCU interrupt mask doesn't generate
a fault, it and VME are both present.  To get TT booting (using IDE)
with Linux, I had to change its access to cause a fault.
"

Eero, could this be the reason Uwe is seeing an error now ? (note that I didn't try to replicate this myself yet, so this might be completely unrelated)

Nicolas

Best regards

Uwe