Re: [hatari-devel] Emulation of the TT second MFP

Hi Uwe,

On 5/6/19 9:23 PM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 06/05/2019 à 19:14, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
By the way, before the crash Hatari reports this:

WARN : Write to unimplemented RTC/NVRAM interrupt enable bits 0x40

This might give a hint on possible cause, because RTC IRQ signal is indeed connected to the 2nd TT MFP and for now this is not "connected" into Hatari, only ncr5380's IRQ is.

Maybe let's wait a little that I connect other IRQ signals to the TT MFP, then you can try again to see if this fixes the issue.

Linux assumes that if setting SCU interrupt mask doesn't generate
a fault, it and VME are both present.  To get TT booting (using IDE)
with Linux, I had to change its access to cause a fault.

Have you checked whether ASV tries to set SCU system or VME interrupt
mask registers 0xff8e01 & 0xff8e0d?