Re: [hatari-devel] Emulation of the TT second MFP

I don't think that we may assume that FFFFFA13 is directly related to the
exception. The error message does not say so. A0 may just happen to
contain FFFFFA13. Most likely vector=0x1C means that the exception
resulted from a TRAPV, which is consistent with the "trap type 28"
message.
The SR content is 0x2000, though, i.e. V is *not* set. In theory the
error dump should contain the register contents at the time the
exception occured, so V should be set. I wonder whether TRAPV is emulated
correctly. I guess TRAPV is hardly ever used, so nobody might have
noticed issues with it yet.

Best regards

Uwe