Re: [hatari-devel] Emulation of the TT second MFP

Le 06/05/2019 à 18:02, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
Hi,

Interesting news. I just checked the behavior of ASV, which appears to get a
bit further in the boot process now. There is an exception, though, please
see the attached screenshot.

Hi

hard to tell what went wrong with this screenshot (and I don't know ASV that much) ; strange thing is that A0=FFFFFA13 in that dump, which would mean it was an access to main MFP whose behaviour was not modified (hopefully). But it's not sure the faulty access was made on this address, one would need to see the corresponding asm code.