Re: [hatari-devel] Emulation of the TT second MFP

Am Mon, 6 May 2019 17:08:57 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Once this new code is confirmed to run SCSI/ncr5380 as before, I will
> look into adding new missing parts :
[...]
>   - add support for the UART on the TT MFP ? Is there any program
> that makes use of it to test it ? This would imply to adapt rs232
> code to handle several serial ports too.

Terminal programs like "Rufus" or "Connect" should be able to use all
serial ports of the TT.

> Thomas, can you check the ncr5380 code still works with this TT MFP ?

I've checked it now with the SCSI HD images that I have here, and it
seems to work fine so far. Thanks for implementing this!