Re: [hatari-devel] Running Linux in Hatari?

Eero Tamminen schrieb:

> Has somebody successfully run full (Debian) m68k Linux kernel in Hatari
> instead of just some version of ucLinux?
>
> I've tried getting some old and a bit newer pre-built kernel images
> working, but after bootstrap program (bootstra.tos) has loaded kernel,
> initrd, and booted linux,

Side note: It's been a while ago (sometime last year) that I tried to
run the current kernel from Debian m68k on my TT. It got stuck early
during the boot process; iirc one would only get some lines of output on
the serial console, nothing on the screen and just a blinking ("heart
beat") floppy light. Back then, I guessed there was something wrong with
the kernel. I never investigated more in detail. Maybe you're
experiencing the same issue under Hatari.

Regards
Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx