Re: [hatari-devel] Running Linux in Hatari?

On 3/15/19 12:09 AM, Eero Tamminen wrote:
On 3/14/19 1:52 AM, Thorsten Otto wrote:
[...]
However, when I boot Aranym with same image and EmuTOS,
using this in Aranym config:
     [IDE0]
     Present = Yes
     IsCDROM = No
     ByteSwap = No
     ReadOnly = No
     Path = 16mb-linux.img
     Cylinders = 64
     Heads = 16
     SectorsPerTrack = 32
     ModelName = Master

And additional "-d D:./" option, EmuTOS (v0.9.10 release), shows
me just *empty* C: drive.

Ahem, I thought I had already tested it, but I got this part
working by using:
      ByteSwap = Yes
or:
      ByteSwap = Auto

(I thought the value should be "No" because in Hatari, IDE is
internally handled as little-endian so byte-swapping is done
only if disk is big-endian.  What is meant, isn't explained
either in Aranym manual or example config file.)

Anyway, after that booting freezes like it does with Hatari,
although it works fine when using Aranym --lilo option.