Re: [hatari-devel] Running Linux in Hatari?

On 3/15/19 12:30 AM, Thorsten Otto wrote:
On Donnerstag, 14. März 2019 23:21:21 CET Eero Tamminen wrote:

Why one still needs to provide CHS values for disks to Aranym?)

Good question. Next one.

I thought the value should be "No" because in Hatari, IDE is
internally handled as little-endian so byte-swapping is done
only if disk is big-endian

Yes, thats a bit confusing. Unfortunately it can't be easily changed without
breaking already existing config files. BTW "ByteSwap = Auto" is not supported
there in Aranym.

Do you happen to have some setup that boots Linux in Aranym when using bootstra.tos program, and if yes, could you share it so that I could
try it out with Hatari?

(If you have many, preferably the one with newest Linux kernel.)