Re: [hatari-devel] Small CMAKE diff

Thomas,

In CMake 3.12, I could use the syntax of “cmake -G Xcode” from the “hatari” directory without specifying a directory. In CMake 3.13, I have to specify the hatari directory.  Since I have never had to do that before, I incorrectly used the src directory. Once I gave it the “hatari” directory, I was able to generate the Xcode project file. Thanks.

Bob C