Re: [hatari-devel] Small CMAKE diff

 Hi Bob,

Am Sun, 24 Feb 2019 15:14:22 -0800
schrieb Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> I should have said CMake 3.13 instead of CMake 3.3 in my original
> email.

I just downloaded and installed CMake 3.13 on my Linux system here, and
Hatari compiles with it without problems.

> >> CMake Warning (dev) in CMakeLists.txt:
> >>   No cmake_minimum_required command is present.  A line of code
> >> such as cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 3.13)

Therre is a cmake_minimum_required statement at the very beginning of
the CMakeLists.txt in the top directory. Are you sure that you pointed
CMake to the right (i.e. top-most) folder? Or did you maybe
accidentally point it to the "src" folder instead?