[hatari-devel] Hatari.spec file

I updated hatari.spec description, but when comparing spec file
included with Hatari against latest Fedora spec file:
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/hatari/raw/master/f/hatari.spec

I noticed a lot of differences, for example:
- it installs Python GUI
- it fixes quite a few things, to Fedora guidelines I guess

So, I'm now wondering whether few of those changes should be
done in Hatari sources, and in spec file too, or should we
just remove the spec file?

(RPM based distros don't even have consistent package naming
between them, unlike Debian based ones, because those derive
the package names from Debian.)

	- Eero

PS. I'm now looking into things that Debian rules file patches.