Re: [hatari-devel] A few more patches for debuginfo of osheader & system variables

In my opinion only information directly related to the running OS should
be covered. Let's take MagiC as an example: When MagiC is running it
completely replaces the (ROM-based) OS. I'd not be interested in getting
information about, let's say, TOS 2.06 displayed, but only information
about MagiC.

Best regards

Uwe