Re: [hatari-devel] A few more patches for debuginfo of osheader & system variables

On Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2018 17:12:03 CET Eero Tamminen wrote:
> GEMDOS date format).  In what situations they differ?
> (If they don't differ, it's redundant.)

Yes, it might be redundant. But both fields are there. Maybe the output of the
2nd can be suppressed when they actually refer to the same date.

> I couldn't reproduce that.  Current "info osheader" looks just
> fine for me when TOS 2/3 versions run AUTO programs?

This happened to me when a program run from the auto-folder produced a double-
bus-fault, and i entered the debugger from the dialog that popped up. At that
time, sysbase was != start of tos, DebugInfo_GetSysbase returned 0, and
nothing was printed.

BTW i noticed some other quirk while examining this. In my particular case, it
was magic.ram that was loaded, with EmuTOS as ROM. That means that Hatari
still thinks that EmuTOS is in use, because that is only looked up from the
loaded TOS, although it is not the case anymore once MagiC has started.

> After others have given their opinion, please send revised patch.

yes, sure.

> (Noticed one typo: uninitiaized -> uninitialized)

Oops. Fixed.