Re: [hatari-devel] A few more patches for debuginfo of osheader & system variables

On Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2018 13:48:16 CET Uwe Seimet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In my opinion only information directly related to the running OS should
> be covered. Let's take MagiC as an example: When MagiC is running it
> completely replaces the (ROM-based) OS.

Thats true, but only because syshdr points to RAM does not mean another OS is
running, it might be just some program like GEMRAM that relocates the TOS to
RAM.
I think it does not hurt to print both values in that case, they are just a
few lines.