|Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari segfault on cold boot with MMU + EmuTOS|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari segfault on cold boot with MMU + EmuTOS
- From: Toni Wilen <twilen@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 14:28:45 +0200
- Openpgp: preference=signencrypt
- Organization: arabuusimiehet
>> Why WinUAE CPU core uses variable with name "quit_program" for
>> indicating emulated machine reset?
> that's their choice :) This variable is really used to quit when set to
> UAE_QUIT, I think it evolved over time and also included RESET, which
> has a similar behaviour, ie exit the main cpu emulation loop and go back
> to the upper level that checks for cpu parameter changes and so on.
Exactly. It was originally only for quitting but later other kinds of
quit-like options were needed but name was not changed.